CAR82x18-TA-DT 7 X 18 Tandem Axle CAR Hauler
7 X 18 Tandem Axle CAR Hauler
- Torsion Sure Lube Axle – Best suspension on the market – 5 year warranty from manufacturer
- TIG Welded Frame Is Better Than MIG Welding – Less heat and cleaner welds – easy maintenance & prevents rust
- Stainless Steel Hardware – Used wherever possible! Primo uses the most stainless steel fasteners of any aluminum utility trailer on the market.
- Radial 15″ Tires – Radials are proven to last longer and provide for a safer ride.
- Aluminum Mag Wheels – Aluminum mags will not rust & look awesome!
- All Recessed L.E.D Lights – Last longer & will not break as easy as standard lights especially when they are protected inside the frame.
- Tubular A-Frame Tongue – Tongue is much stronger and allows wiring to be inside enclosed tube frame
- Ramps that turn into stone guards – Not only a place for you to store your ramps but protect what your hauling.
- Aluminum Extruded Decking Standard – Lighter and lasts virtually forever. Won’t rot like wood will. Plus just looks a lot better.
- PRIMO designed for the consumer – if you bend or dent a fender, side kit or ramp you can easily replace with simple tools (don’t need to bring to welder).
- 6 5000 lbs. in floor D-rings – Strong enough to hold a car and strategically placed for
- Deck Length: 18′
- Deck Width: 82”
- Deck Height: 22”
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- G.V.W.R: 6990LBS
- Suspension: two 3500lbs Torsion Axles
- Tires: ST205/75R15 DOT
- 4 wheel electric brakes
- Coupler Rating: 2 5/8″ 10,000lbs
- Net Payload: 5640 lbs.
- Wheels; 15″ – 5 Lug Bolt Pattern
- Enclosed L.E.D Lighting System: DOT Approved
- Frame: 2″x6″ Tube Framing
- Chrome Lug Nuts
- Stainless Safety Chains: 24″
- 30” Dove tail
- 7 degree Dove tail – About 3” of drop
Our car haulers are specifically designed with the customer in mind. Our main frame is made with 2×5 inch tube with a thickness of ¼”, this makes our car hauler frame the strongest on the market rated at 6990lbs. Sticking true to our base we not only run our main framing from front to back, but we add 4 more 1×2 inch beams that span the whole length of the trailer. We then use 4-6 more 1×2 beams from side to side. We then go even further and add two more 2×4 inch tubes down each side of the trailer.
All wiring is ran completely enclosed with no wire exposed. We use ultra-bright LED lights to ensure everyone on the road can see your trailer at night.
We use 6005-A aluminum on this trailer. 6005-A is a great aluminum, it has the strength of 6061 but the flexibility of 6063. Almost every US based aluminum trailer manufacturer use 6061, this is a strong aluminum but is not flexible at all so when it fails it shatters. 6005-A offers the perfect balance between strength and flexibility. You might be wondering why all these companies use 6061. The answer is simple, availability and cost. 6005-A is an aluminum that is not only hard to source in the US but is also almost 30% more expensive. Fortunately, we have partners to provide us a steady stream of this premium aluminum. At Primo Trailer Manufacturing, we strive to be the best aluminum trailer manufacturer in the US. We promise to never cut corners to save a dime if it is at the expensive of cutting any quality.
We use a 1.5mm thick custom extrusion for our flooring. This mold has 4 ribs giving each 8’ long piece a 2500lb payload capacity. We have drove Kubota and Yanmar excavators over these pieces with no problems occurring.